Friday 18 November 2011

Production Name (Fergal)


This is Rolling Log Pictures I came up with the idea because  thought of a brilliant image in my head of a log on the water and I called it rolling log Pictures.

This can be one of our production names comment on whether it needs improvement or if you think its good or whatever. I first thought this one should be phoenix productions but then as I moved through making it a changed the colour and I thought this would look brilliant.



This is another of my production names, I thought of this one becuase I realised that what you do with a movie is you watch it and an iconic picture of film watching is glasses so I came up with Spectacle Entertainment then I published it and jonny said it would be better to be Spectacle Productions so I changed it.



No comments:

Post a Comment